This webinar is concluded. Please register to watch webinar recording.
The APAC economy is bound to slow in the coming year as global demand for goods moderates and the China economy struggles to gain traction. But modest growth is still expected based on stable domestic demand, some easing of inflation and continued foreign investment.
Please join us as we discuss:
- Current conditions in the regional and global economy
- How foreign direct investment is shaping the region
- The impact of financial market conditions
- A look at the larger economies of the region, including China and India
- Risks to the outlook
* The webinar will be conducted in English with simultaneous interpretation in Japanese and Chinese.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close