This webinar has been concluded. Please register to watch the on-demand webinar.
With Haruhiko Kuroda’s term as the Bank of Japan governor due to conclude in early 2023, focus has shifted towards the outlook for policy under his successor. Will the BoJ follow other central banks and tighten policy, or is the status quo the more likely scenario?
Join Moody’s Analytics Senior Economist Stefan Angrick as he discusses the outlook for Japan’s monetary policy with Kazuo Momma, executive economist with Mizuho Research & Technologies. Momma, a former assistant governor with the Bank of Japan, is one of Japan’s most respected economists and a foremost expert on monetary policy.
- What to expect for Japanese monetary policy in 2023 and beyond
- The future of negative interest rate policy and yield-curve control
- The implications for inflation and the yen
- The outlook for the Japanese economy and wage growth
- The global economic backdrop
* The webinar will be conducted in English with simultaneous interpretation in Japanese.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close