Join us as we discuss Malaysia’s post-pandemic growth prospects, the outlook for fiscal deficit and debt, and the government’s plans to address the most pertinent ESG considerations to the sovereign credit profile.
Agenda15:00 - 15:05SGT
Series Opening Remarks15:05 - 15:20SGT
Keynote Speech15:20 - 15:30SGT
Nishad will provide an update on the Malaysian sovereign and address the topics below:
15:25 - 16:15SGT
- What are Malaysia’s spending priorities in driving economic recovery?
- How will the government manage elevated fiscal risks
- Where does Malaysia stand in terms of potential gains from supply chain reconfiguration in a post-pandemic world?
- What is the sovereign’s exposure to ESG risks, particularly carbon transition?
Panel Discussion & Q&A
- How do global growth and pandemic dynamics shape Malaysia’s economic outlook?
- What are the prospects for fiscal reform and debt consolidation?
- How well is Malaysia positioned to gain from supply chain reconfiguration?
- What is Malaysia’s strategy to manage carbon transition and social risks?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close