A successful master data management (MDM) program can have many business benefits including enabling a customer 360° view, streamlining supplier/vendor decisioning, and more efficient compliance and regulatory screening, ultimately minimizing costs and risks to an organization while also maximizing business agility.
In this webinar DFDS’ Head of Group Master Data, Michael Heiland, will give us insight to the master data journey that they have been on over the past few years.
We’ll get his first-hand experience of what it took to set up an effective master data strategy and hear about the value that it has created. DFDS has achieved greater operational efficiency, with an improved understanding of its clients, and ability to manage risk and support business development.
Join us to understand how to measure the maturity of your own master data strategy and get advice from Michael if you are planning to start a master data management project.
- Where did DFDS start on its master data journey and what did it want to achieve?
- What is important in data governance?
- Looking at DFDS’ master data strategy, what was not rocket science?
- Where is DFDS now with its master data journey and what is to come?
- What has been the value of instilling an effective master data process for DFDS?
- How does DFDS measure success?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close