Join us for a live, interactive Q&A panel discussion where Moody’s economists and credit analysts discuss the impact the Russia-Ukraine conflict will have in EMs macroeconomic and financial outlook, and what credit impact we can expect in sovereigns and corporates across Emerging Europe, CIS and LATAM.
- How has the invasion changed our macroeconomic outlook for Emerging Markets? Do we expect financial conditions to deteriorate sharply?
- What are the main channels of transmission of the crisis to Emerging Europe and CIS? How isolated is LATAM from the impact?
- Which European and CIS countries are most vulnerable to a sudden crystallization of geopolitical risks?
- For LATAM, will inflation hurt consumption, GDP growth and profits, negating the benefits from higher commodity prices?
- Which corporate sectors are better positioned to withstand, or even benefit, from the shock?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close