Agenda09:00 - 09:05CET
Welcome Remarks09:05 - 10:00CET
Can inflation, energy, and political risks be contained?
10:00 - 10:30CET
- Will inflation fall back in 2023? Will expectations become de-anchored from central banks' targets?
- Will higher net interest income for banks compensate for slower economic growth and higher loan losses?
- How will high energy prices, higher cost of living and concerns over security of supply impact corporates?
- Which industries will suffer the greatest collateral damage from the current credit challenges?
Keynote Interview with Simon Sjøthun, Rystad Energy
- The likely outlook for gas supply in Europe
- The alternatives that might help to bridge the energy gap
- The likely evolution of the European energy policy landscape
Close of the event
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close