Measuring Risk and Resilience on the Path to Net Zero
Moody’s and industry leaders came together to explore the implications of an uncertain path to net zero on global financial markets.
Climate change is reshaping risk and opportunity across industry, finance and civil society. Investment in both the transition to a zero-carbon economy and adapting to physical climate risks will be critical.
To view details for this event, please sign in or create an account.
From Climate Week NYC through to COP28, join Moody’s exploration of climate risk and opportunity.
Pre-event registration and workshop
Quality over quantity – the evolution of sustainable debt markets in 2023
- What are the major opportunities and challenges of raising thematic financing for green and social investments?
- Which best practices are issuers adopting to enhance the credibility of their sustainable financing frameworks?
- What are the key considerations in Moody’s Second Party Opinions on sustainable debt?
General registration and welcome breakfast
Keynote address: Embracing exponential change - paving the path to a resilient future
- How is exponential growth in renewables transforming energy systems?
- What other sectors may experience disruption from green technologies?
- How can stakeholders turn climate risks into opportunities for growth and innovation?
Panel: Are hard-to-abate sectors stepping up to the transition challenge?
- How are evolving carbon transition risks shaping credit quality in exposed sectors?
- Emerging green technologies: sizing up potential and pitfalls
- Financing credible transition plans: what does good look like?
Panel: The future of real asset insurability in the age of climate change
- How are insurers and banks adapting underwriting practices to adapt to climate change?
- What are the implications for key sectors of the economy such as CRE?
- What companies can do to build resilience?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close