In this webinar, Moody’s senior analysts will discuss the current developments in the Global Reinsurance sector ahead of the annual reinsurance-Rendezvous in Monte-Carlo. We will also cover the impact that climate change and climate variability is having on the reinsurance industry thanks to the participation of RMS Head of model development for climate change.
- What are the key factors driving Moody’s outlook for the global reinsurance sector?
- Are current pricing levels for reinsurance sustainable?
- How are reinsurers’ strategies changing given elevated inflation and rising interest rates?
- What challenges does climate change and climate variability pose to the (re)insurance industry?
- How are the current dynamics in the reinsurance sector impacting primary insurers?
- How is IFRS-17 likely to impact comparability among (re)insurers across regions?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close