Moody's topic pages:
US CLO & Leveraged Loan Conference
Understanding how a diverging market will differentiate CLOs
We are excited to welcome you to our 7 World Trade Center headquarters for a timely in-person conversation with Moody’s experts as well as leading investors and issuers on the credit performance of leveraged loans and CLOs in the recent past, the months ahead, and into next year.
** This is an in-person only event.
Navigating today's CLO & Lev Loan markets using Advanced Analytics
- How can investors keep up with the pace of events in the face of increasing corporate loan downgrades and defaults?
- To what degree will leveraged loan credit deterioration impact CLO tranche performance and price?
- How can investors benchmark their holdings against the broader universe?
- In terms of CLO ESG risk, what are the latest analytical tools and how does this analysis factor into all the rest?
Registration is required to attend the workshop
Keynote address: Credit risks in the new normal
- Baseline macro economic forecasts, up and down side risks
- The economic impact of geopolitical fragmentation
- Signals to watch for a sustained upturn in the cycle
Leveraged loan panel: Market at a crossroads - the seismic shift to QT from QE
- Credit conditions and liquidity in the leveraged finance market
- Outlook for new and existing LBOs
- Leveraged loan credit agreement flexibility and current litigation
- Distressed exchanges and LGD
CLO panel: Opportunities ahead - What CLO strategies will succeed?
- Strategies for investors and managers that will differentiate CLO performance in volatile markets
- End of the reinvestment period and aging CLOs – investor and manager endgame strategies
- Signs of life for resets and refis – the wave of the future
- The latest developments in CLOs – private credit, emerging structural-features, and other market developments
- Downgrades, defaults and distressed assets – deteriorating performance, opportunities, and CLO strategies
Networking reception: Meet your lead sector analysts
Stay engaged after the insightful discussions for a networking session, providing you with the opportunity to connect with some of our lead sector analysts, along with other Moody's experts.
Venue Name: 7 World Trade Center, 20th Floor
Address: 250 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10007
Date: Tuesday, 26 September, 2023
Time: 13:30 - 18:00 EDT
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close