Whether you are a banker, an issuer, or an investor, our goal is to keep you up-to-date on our views and analysis regarding the most important topics impacting your credit and risk decisions today.
We’ll be covering a range topics from the economic to regulatory, from the Swiss domestic themes to the global issues.
Would you like to join us? Then pull up a chair…..
Four major credit themes will be top of mind for credit market participants: higher-for-longer rates, adapting to structural shifts, reform and regulation, polarization.
- Sovereign Outlook: Stable but difficult as debt flattens at higher levels, growth is muted
- Banking Outlook: Negative as tight financial conditions and economic slowdown sting
- Insurance Outlook: Swiss Outlook stable, with sector's capital adequacy remaining strong and asset risk, while increasing, should be manageable
- Corporate Outlook: outlooks face increasing hazards from high interest rates, weak demand, geopolitics
- Update on Covered Bond trends
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close