Fossil fuel-driven growth exposes the Asia-Pacific region to acute carbon transition risk. Investors, businesses and regulators are treading a delicate balance between economic growth and transition considerations on the path to net zero. The regional sustainable finance market has expanded rapidly in recent years, and the transition funding needs remain large.
Engage with our speakers and credit analysts
Have a question? Submit a question anytime leading up to and during the broadcast by clicking the "Live" tab above.
Likewise, we want to hear from you. Let us know via poll what you think is the top ESG trend impacting debt issuers in 2023.
Fireside chat: Asia’s surging sustainable finance market supports sustainable development amid challenges
- What is the role of finance in meeting Asia’s sustainable development objectives?
- Will the emergence of different taxonomies and standards accelerate or complicate the region’s net zero transition?
- How can Asia scale its green and sustainable debt markets, while ensuring market integrity?
Panel discussion: Spotlight on key ESG trends shaping credit quality
- How will Asian entities manage the transition to net zero?
- How will sustainable finance galvanise Asia’s net zero ambitions?
- Will other emerging ESG issues, such as water and natural capital, drive regional credit risk?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close