The registration has now been closed. Should you have any query, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keynote interview: Creating sustainable growth amid a rapidly changing operating and macro-environment
Credit implications on the product strategy amid rising rates across APAC
- How will a higher rate environment (and IFRS 17) affect insurers' product strategy across APAC?
- Which products and channels are insurers expecting higher persistency risks and how are these risks being mitigated?
- Key trends across APAC markets and the credit implications
Risk Integrated Credit Modelling
- Insurers often modelling risk in a number of different departments – how do we ensure consistency – and why might this be important?
- What are the added challenges of modelling market and credit risk in isolation?
- How do we overcome the technical challenge of modelling both market and credit risk under a coherent framework and at the different levels of granularity necessary for the range of applications insurers need to consider?
RBC and IFRS 17 Day 2 - Operation, performance and stakeholder communications
- What are the keys for a successful implementation of IFRS 17 and benefits of early adoption of HK RBC?
- How do you ensure effective communication with various stakeholders – industry, board and investors?
- Amid the evolving implementation, when and how would industry benefit from improved comparability and transparency as promised?
- Lessons learnt from the implementation and ongoing implications to industry
Venue: Conrad Hong Kong
Address: Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Date: Tuesday, 5 September 2023
Time: 09:00 – 13:00 HKT
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close