Thank you for your interest.
Due to overwhelming response, registration is now closed and a waitlist is available.
Discover how Hong Kong banks are navigating headwinds from the global economy.
08:30 - 09:00
Registration & coffee
09:00 - 09:05
09:05 - 09:45
Opportunities and challenges faced by Hong Kong banks in the post-pandemic era
Moody's meets: Keynote fireside chat with Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- How is Hong Kong’s finance sector faring since Hong Kong’s reopening?
- How will Hong Kong’s collaboration with mainland China especially in the Greater Bay Area affect the financial sector?
- What are the developments in sustainable finance and green bond issuance in HK?
- What are the developments in HK’s central bank digital currencies, especially in wholesale and retail respectively?
09:45 - 10:00
Global banking outlook and its impact on Hong Kong banks
- What are the current trends among the global banking sector?
- What are the updates on the Hong Kong banking system?
10:00 - 10:30
10:30 - 11:25
Unveiling the Risks: Hong Kong banks’ exposure to China’s and Hong Kong’s property slump
- What is the outlook for China’s and Hong Kong’s property sectors?
- How exposed are Hong Kong banks to property-driven asset risks?
- What are Moody’s forecasts for banks’ capitalization and profitability amid market volatility?
11:25 - 12:25
The future of Hong Kong’s digital finance and virtual assets
- What are the recent development of virtual assets and digital finance in Hong Kong?
- Have major risks of digital assets impacted the financial system?
- What is the role of regulators to help the development of digital finance?
12:25 - 12:30
12:30 - 14:00
Venue: Conrad Hong Kong
Address: Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Date: Thursday, 5 October 2023
Time: 09:00 – 14:00 HKT
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close