2024 US Housing & Housing Finance: 9 Sectors in 60 Minutes
Hear views on what’s ahead from Moody's Investors Service analysts focused on the state of nine sectors -- from REITs, mortgage companies and insurers, to homebuilders, RMBS/CMBS and HFAs -- with exposure to US housing amid high real estate prices and slow activity.
Agenda13:00 - 13:20EST
Mortgage companies and banks, mortgage insurers, RMBS
• What does the macroeconomic and broader housing environment mean for mortgage credit?
• What are the expected trends in underwriting standards and performance?
• How has the SFR sector responded to higher rates and inventory constraints?13:20 - 13:40EST
Homebuilders, retail, brokers and information companies
• How long will existing home sellers remain able to capitalize on low inventory?
• Will the new home market continue to benefit from lower activity in the existing market?
• What will legal issues and technology trends mean for different industries?13:40 - 14:00EST
REITs, CMBS, Public Finance (HFAs)
• How will supply impact multifamily fundamentals across different markets?
• What will multifamily delinquency and loss trends look like?
• How will high interest rates impact housing finance agency margins and originations?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close