A stellar line-up of guest speakers have been confirmed for our interactive Banking and Covered Bonds webinar. At this event our analysts alongside the prominent guest speakers will discuss the development on the banking system and covered bonds markets, including how these will shape the years ahead.
Engage with our speakers get involved in the discussion on the trends that will affect Croatian and Bulgarian banking.
This event is complimentary.
Agenda11:00 - 11:10EEST
Welcome Address11:10 - 11:40EEST
How does Moody’s rate a Bank?
11:40 - 12:10EEST
- Banks Rating Methodology
- Input to rating covered bonds
- MREL debt and implications for other ratings
Characteristics of Covered Bonds
12:10 - 12:25EEST
- What is a covered bond?
- What is their historic performance?
- What is the rationale for issuers and investors to use covered bonds?
- Key rating considerations: expected loss and legal framework analysis
Covered Bond Legal Frameworks in New Markets
12:25 - 12:55EEST
- How to balance local needs with covered bond best practice?
- What are the benefits of a covered bond framework? And what are the risks?
- Covered bonds and accession to the euro
12:55 - 13:00EEST
- Covered bonds as a funding tool: Regulatory perspective
- Investment rationale
- Lessons learnt from other new covered bonds markets
- Potential of European Secured Notes (SME loans)
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close