Key focus areas
- INFLATION: Navigating higher inflation, tighter monetary policy and debt affordability
- NET ZERO: Reaching sustainability targets amidst evolving regulatory guidance
- INSURANCE: Swiss insurers in the current envrionment
Registration & networking
Navigating higher inflation, tighter monetary policy and risk of recession
- How does Moody’s expect the macro environment to evolve with a focus on growth, inflation and rates?
- What are the key downside risks for Switzerland?
- What is the outlook on asset quality for corporates and households considering inflationary shock and rising interest rates?
- Is the Aaa rating of Swiss Pfandbriefe at risk?
NET ZERO AND SUSTAINABLE INVESTING
What are the challenges for Swiss asset and wealth managers to meet sustainability targets in an evolving landscape?
- How will sustainability aspects develop in the financial system and what are the key impediments to implementation?
- How can banks ensure they support national sustainable finance strategies and foster product conformity?
- Will this affect the way the asset / wealth management industry behaves and how can it avoid greenwashing?
Coffee break & networking
Swiss insurers in the current environment
- How will a potential recession impact new business for Swiss insurers?
- What is the impact of inflation on P&C and life earnings?
- Impact of rising inflation and interest rates on insurers’ capital adequacy
Global reinsurance outlook 2023
- Supply and demand in the sector and impact on pricing
- Loss cost trends driven by claims inflation and climate change
- Earnings and capital adequacy outlook
Light refreshments & networking
End of event
Venue Name: Widder Hotel
Address: Rennweg 7, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Date: October 19, 2022
Time: 09:00 - 12:30 CEST
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close