The world is yet again in transition. What will drive credit dynamics in 2022 and beyond? Explore insights from our forward-looking credit outlooks and discover what trends will have the most impact across sectors in Spain as we transition to the next phase of the global recovery.
Agenda12:00 - 12:05CET
Welcome12:05 - 12:30CET
Dialogue on Global Macro Landscape with Spain in Focus
12:30 - 12:45CET
- Global economy: Navigating the new norm
- Governments: Debt still matters and social issues in the spotlight
Global Rating & Default Trends
12:45 - 13:30CET
- Defaults: Still a roller coaster ride, but not as scary as 2008
- Ratings in times of pandemic: Smooth sailing in choppy waters
- Looking ahead: Is uncertainty all but certain?
Panel discussion: The great transition – new technologies and net zero in a highly leveraged world
- New technologies: Shaping credit profiles and even money itself
- Path to a net zero world: Examining sector performance
- Debt sustainability: reaching the top?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close