The world is yet again in transition. What will drive credit dynamics in 2022 and beyond? Explore insights from our forward-looking credit outlooks and discover what trends will have the most impact across sectors in Australia as we transition to the next phase of the global recovery.
Agenda14:00 - 14:10AEDT
Welcome14:10 - 14:25AEDT
Australia Sovereign & States: An insight into Debt Sustainability
14:25 - 14:55AEDT
- Global economy: Navigating the new norm
- Governments: Debt still matters and social issues in the spotlight
- Geopolitical risks: China relations
Fireside Chat: The rapidly evolving nature of cyber risk
14:55 - 15:30AEDT
- How have cyber risks evolved and how do they affect credit?
- Which sectors are the most exposed?
- What can companies do to protect themselves and/or recover from attacks?
Panel Discussion: Carbon transition risk – How is corporate Australia positioned?
- How will commitments to net zero drive strategy and risk?
- How do we assess transition readiness?
- What are the implications for sector funding and performance?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close