The world is yet again in transition. What will drive credit dynamics in 2022 and beyond? Explore insights from our forward-looking credit outlooks and discover what trends will have the most impact across UK sectors as we transition to the next phase of the global recovery.
Agenda14:00 - 14:05GMT
Welcome14:05 - 14:40GMT
Global Macro Landscape with UK in Focus
14:40 - 14:50GMT
- Global economy: Navigating the new norm
- Governments: Debt still matters and social issues in the spotlight
Global Rating & Default Trends
14:50 - 15:30GMT
- Defaults: Still a roller coaster ride, but not as scary as 2008
- Ratings in times of pandemic: Smooth sailing in choppy waters
- Looking ahead: Is uncertainty all but certain?
Panel discussion: The great transition – new technologies and net zero in a highly leveraged world
- New Technologies: Shaping credit profiles and even money itself
- Path to a net zero world: Examining sector performance
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close