Moody's Analytics Summit Roadshow 2023 brings together members of the banking community to network and learn about best practices, innovations, and forward-looking thought leadership.
Keynote: Banking ahead of the Curve
- How are forward-thinking executives positioning their firms for the future?
- An emerging framework for the future of banking
Non-Financial Risks (NFRs): Lessons Learned from the Pandemic and the Work-From-Home Shift
Adapting to Change: Exploring the Impacts of Lowering the Beneficial Ownership Threshold in the new EU's AML regulation
This event will examine the impact of this adjustment on financial institutions' workflows and their access to beneficial ownership registers, as well as their heightened obligation to proactively detect and report any discrepancies.
Early warning signals
- Shortlisting indicators to predict credit quality deterioration Incorporating macro scenario-conditioning to detect vulnerabilities
- Using AI and Machine Learning to extract signals from behavioural, operational and news data feeds
- Defining and optimizing Early Warning Triggers and Thresholds
Implications of Basel 3 reforms on capital planning and business models
Embedding ESG within Investment Banking
Venue Name: Rosewood Villa Magna
Address: P.º de la Castellana, 22, 28046 Madrid, Spain
Date: 26 October, 2023
Time: 12:15 - 17:45 CEST
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close