Join us on 21-22 September for the 2023 Moody’s Analytics Scenario Generator User Group and User Training in Hong Kong. This year we will host an in-person two-day event for product users at our offices in Hong Kong. We will cover a range of topics relevant to Insurers, Asset Managers and Pension Funds.
A team of Moody’s Analytics Scenario Generator experts will be on hand during the two-day event to support users and answer any questions related to the course, or more widely on Scenario Generator topics.
The two-day Workshop will focus on the latest research and development of Scenario Generator including:
- Recent and forthcoming model and calibration developments including the launch of our Market Consistent (MC) Express calibration service to support tight reporting deadlines.
- Work to support clients in quantifying the financial impacts of climate change through scenario analysis.
- Latest technological developments for our Scenario Generator product, including the forthcoming SG 10 release.
- Latest research to extend the Scenario Generator’s modelling and calibration capabilities around private assets.
- The technical details on the stochastic models underpinning the Scenario Generator.
- Details on calibration approaches covering both our Market Consistent (MC) and Real World (RW) Best Views calibration services.
- Software demonstrations and overview.
- Hands-on practical exercises for users to work through with realistic examples covering different aspects of the Scenario Generator, Calibration Tools and Automation Module.
These events are complimentary. Attendees are welcome to register for either or both of the day sessions, depending on their interests.