Join Moody's analysts for an update on:
- Update on Hong Kong's credit profile
- How have remaining pandemic restrictions and a slowing China impacted the economic outlook?
- What is the outlook for reform under the new government?
Covered by Martin Petch, VP - Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group
- Food security risk in Asia
- Which countries are most vulnerable to food supply and price shocks?
- What roles can governments play in ensuring food security?
Covered by Deborah Tan, AVP - Analyst, Credit Strategy and Research Group
- Indonesia amid the turn in the credit cycle
- How exposed is Indonesia’s external position, given currently supportive commodity prices and tightening global liquidity?
- What do recent plans toward deficit reduction augur for Indonesia’s fiscal strength?
Covered by Anushka Shah, VP - Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close