Decoding Financial Transactions Transfer Pricing
Moody’s OECD-Compliant Solution
Register to view the On-Demand replay below.
With updated OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) guidance and intensified scrutiny from tax authorities worldwide, the intricacies of transfer pricing have become more challenging. Failing to justify the pricing of financial transactions in accordance with the arm's length principle now carries even greater risks.
Moody’s EDF-X solution leverages our transparent, time-tested credit risk modeling capabilities, helping transfer pricing professionals establish credit ratings and interest rates consistent with the latest OECD guidance.
Moody’s experts will share insights to help you stay ahead of transfer pricing challenges:
- Key updates in the world of financial transactions transfer pricing
- The challenges involved in addressing the OECD guidance
- How Moody’s can help transfer pricing professionals
- EDF-X platform demo
- Obtain an easy to read view on credit risk: Probability of Default (PD), Loss Given Default (LGD), Implied Rating
- Apply qualitative adjustments and align with Chapter X OECD guidance
- Benchmark using Moody’s credit spreads and bond database to determine arm’s length interest rates
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close