Pent-up demand and resilient economic activity prolonged a largely favorable environment for automakers, despite a rebalancing of supply and demand in the market for new vehicles. A confluence of factors - decelerating economic growth, pricing pressure, rising labor cost and challenges in the transition to electric vehicles - could disrupt this.
What We'll Discuss
- Economic slowdown, affordability and 2024 light vehicle unit sales outlook
- The pace of EV adoption and the impact on automakers’ profitability
- Chinese automakers’ growing overseas presence and the potential impact on the European competitive landscape
- A costly new UAW contract weighs on automotive margins
- Pinched auto creditors and the state of the captive finance subsidiaries
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close