12:00 - 13:00
Registration & Networking Lunch
13:00 - 13:05
13:05 - 13:20
Macroeconomic Overview: A shifting economic and geopolitical landscape
- How will the impact of higher-for-longer interest rates unfold throughout 2024?
- How will China’s slowdown impact growth in the region?
- How will geopolitical tensions and social pressures affect policy agenda in the region?
13:20 - 13:40
Indonesia Sovereign: Harnessing growth potential amid a narrowing window of opportunity
- Will global developments have a bearing on Indonesia's credit profile?
- Will elections impact the macroeconomic outlook?
- What structural challenges will Indonesia face in 2024 and beyond?
13:40 - 14:40
Indonesian Corporates: Navigating a changing landscape
- How will the upcoming elections impact the rated portfolio?
- How will companies address funding requirements given the higher-for-longer interest rate environment?
- Are companies doing enough to reduce their high exposure to carbon transition risk?
14:40 - 15:10
15:10 - 16:10
Indonesian Financial Institutions: Risks and opportunities ahead
- How will Indonesian financial institutions navigate challenges amid economic and market uncertainty?
- What is the outlook on the profitability of financial institutions?
- What key external risks will financial institutions face?
- Are financial institutions on track to meet Indonesia's sustainability goals?
16:10 - 17:10
Indonesia’s Decarbonization: Funding challenges
- What funding challenges are Indonesian companies from carbon-intensive sectors facing?
- What are the key factors for Indonesia to achieve its net zero targets?
17:10 - 17:15
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close