Registration has been closed. Please contact Moody's Japan Events (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any query.
13:00 - 13:05
13:05 - 13:25
Presentation: Global Structured Finance Overview
- Global structured finance landscape overview
- 2024 global credit themes
13:25 - 13:45
Presentation: Australian RMBS update
- Macroeconomic outlook: is there stress in the household sector?
- Australian RMBS performance: where are the pressure points?
- 2024 Outlook
13:45 - 14:10
Presentation: US CLO – 2024 Outlook
- How will higher for longer rates stress leveraged loan issuers and challenge CLO performance?
- How will evolving credit risk affect loan and CLO formation and structure?
- The latest developments to watch out for in 2024: rise of private credit, CLOs reaching end of reinvestment period, and loan maturity wall
14:10 - 14:30
Networking & Coffee Break
14:30 - 15:10
Panel Discussion: Australian and Asian Structured Finance Credit Trends
- How has the macro environment impacted the ABS sectors in APAC
- What will be the key areas of focus on ABS sectors in 2024
- What are the structural changes we expect to see in 2024
15:10 - 16:00
Panel Discussion: US CLO – How investors’ see recent market developments
- Impacts of high interest rates and possible economic slowdown in the US
- Growing private credit market
- Discretion of managers
Close of the Conference
Venue Name: Imperial Hotel Tokyo | Room "Sakura" (4th floor)
Address: 1-1-1, Uchisaiwai-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8558, Japan
Date: Monday, 27 November 2023
Time: 13:00 - 16:00 JST
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close