Moody’s are thrilled to bring an in-person Credit Trends event to the Netherlands in 2024. Join us to take the local view of global credit markets and gain unique insights into defaults.
Pre-Conference Workshop: Assessing Carbon Transition Risks
This workshop will focus on Moody’s latest innovations in assessing carbon transition risks, and in integrating these considerations into credit risk analysis. It will offer a unique opportunity to gain clarity on a complex topic, and practical discussions as to how to appreciate the relevance and strength of an issuer’s transition plans.
- How does Moody’s assess carbon transition risks?
- How can companies demonstrate credible transition plans?
- Can hard-to-abate sectors truly transition?
Registration & Networking
Future of the EU
- When will higher rates bite?
- How will issuers cope with structural shifts?
Networking and Coffee Break
Default & Rating Trends
Digital Finance and Cyber
- How does Moody's include cyber risk considerations in credit analysis?
- What kinds of cyber incidents have resulted in ratings actions?
- How is expected cyber loss modelled?
- What considerations can impact premiums for cyber risk insurance?
Close of the Event
Venue Name: The Dylan Hotel, Amsterdam
Address: Keizersgracht 384, 1016 GB Amsterdam, Netherlands
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close