Moody’s are thrilled to bring an in-person Credit Trends event to Belgium in 2024. Join us to take the local view of global credit markets and gain unique insights into defaults.
Registration & Networking
Keynote Fireside Chat
- Economic competitiveness of Europe
- Upside and downside risks to the macro outlook, including geopolitical risks and climate change
- Macroeconomic outlook: economic growth, inflation, labour market resilience, impact of higher-for-longer interest rates
- Health of the public finances in Europe
- Execution and impact of NGEU
- SGP reform
Default & Rating Trends
Networking and Coffee Break
- Implications of Higher-for-Longer Interest Rates
- 2024 sector outlook for Corporates, Banking and Structured Finance.
- How will issuers cope with structural shifts?
AI & Cyber
- AI and Impact on Credit Quality
- Reference to the EU AI Act
- Generative AI and impact on cyber security and credit quality
Networking and Coffee
Venue Name: Hotel Amigo, Brussels
Address: Rue de l'Amigo 1, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close