Join us to take the local view of global credit markets and gain unique insights into defaults in this virtual event covering the region.
Discussions will cover:
- Interest Rates: If the Fed and ECB are signalling rate cuts, why does Moody’s expect higher-for-longer rates and what does it mean for credit markets?
- Geopolitics and politics: With hot spots around the world and many elections in 2024, what credit relevant policies are at stake?
- Non-financial companies: How will companies fare through higher interest rates and slower economic growth, and what does it mean for default trends?
- Private credit: Will it continue to grow and disrupt the leveraged finance market? How is the banking strains influencing this growth?
- Banks, non-banks and regulation: In light of the negative outlook, what are banks doing to preserve capital and restore profitability amidst increased regulatory scrutiny?
- Digital finance and cyber risks: How will new technologies challenge existing business strategies and revenue models?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close