Moody’s are thrilled to bring an in-person Credit Trends event to France in 2024. Join us to take the local view of global credit markets and gain unique insights into defaults.
Registration & Networking
Keynote Fireside Chat
- 2024 outlook on French banks and insurance companies
- New risks : cyber risk, climate change
Implications of Higher-for-Longer Rates and Sluggish Growth
- What is the outlook for economic growth in 2024 and beyond?
- When will monetary policy loosening begin, and how are interest rates likely to evolve?
- How do we expect debt burdens and interest costs to develop given the growth and interest-rate environment?
Networking and Coffee Break
Default & Rating Trends
Impact of cyber risk & issuers’ responses in a rapidly changing environment
- The resurgence of cyber attacks after a brief lull at the end of 2022 and the beginning of 2023, and their impact on the cyber insurance market.
- The risks associated with the increasing use of generative artificial intelligence.
- The long and costly transition to post-quantum cryptography systems.
- The tightening of cyber budgets.
- Cyber espionage and intellectual property theft
Close of the Event
Venue Name: Park Hyatt, Paris
Address: 5 Rue de la Paix, Paris, Île-de-France, France, 75002
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close