Moody’s are thrilled to bring an in-person Credit Trends event to Denmark in 2024. Join us to take the local view of global credit markets and gain unique insights into defaults.
Registration & Networking
Implications of Higher-for-Longer Rates and Sluggish Growth
- What is the outlook for interest rates and debt reduction and stabilization globally?
- What are the most vulnerable asset classes in this climate? What are the trends in commercial real estate and where are the greatest exposures?
- Which asset classes are more resilient or able to thrive in this climate?
Cyber, DeFi and Banking
The Future of Finance – Cyber and AI
- What are the rising cyber threats and how can issuers protect themselves?
- How are technologies like blockchain set to transform financial markets?
- What is the relevance of cybersecurity risk in the context of tokenized assets?
Networking and Coffee Break
Net Zero Transition
Navigating the Net Zero Transition in a Complex World
- How is carbon transition risk currently incorporated into credit ratings?
- How does Moody’s assess the credibility of corporate transition plans?
- How are Moody’s Net Zero Assessments different from Carbon Transition Indicators?
- How will ESG and the climate transition fare in this higher-for-longer era?
Default & Rating Trends
Networking and Coffee
Close of the Event
Venue Name: Nimb Hotel, Copenhagen
Address: Bernstorffsgade 5, 1577 København, Denmark
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close