Moody’s are thrilled to bring an in-person Credit Trends event to Sweden in 2024. Join us to take the local view of global credit markets and gain unique insights into defaults.
Registration & Networking
Implications of Higher-for-Longer Rates and Sluggish Growth
- What is the outlook for interest rates and debt reduction and stabilization globally?
- What are the most vulnerable asset classes in this climate? What are the trends in commercial real estate and where are the greatest exposures?
- Which asset classes are more resilient or able to thrive in this climate?
Default & Rating Trends
Networking and Coffee Break
Digital Finance and Cyber
- Which industries will be the most affected by the upcoming AI disruption, and which issuers will benefit the most?
- How will distributed ledger technologies such as blockchain transform financial markets?
- Will spending on cyber risk continue to rise dramatically? How will businesses keep up with this alongside higher interest rates and energy costs?
Net Zero Transition
Navigating the Net Zero Transition in a Complex World
- How are push and pull factors affecting decarbonisation being impacted by macroeconomic challenges, societal influences and geopolitics?
- What is the outlook for sources and mechanisms to fund the transition?
- Is climate risk being properly considered across asset classes?
Networking and Coffee
Venue Name: Operakällaren
Address: Operakällaren, Karl XII:s torg 1, 103 22 Stockholm, Sweden
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close